Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wild Wednesdays #5

 
Wednesday is here and I'm going to share another book haul!

 

From the library:

  • Seraphina by Rachel Hartman...heard great things about this book that just came out this month. It has dragons in it, so I'm really excited about that.

  • Zombies Don't Cry by Rusty Fischer...it has zombies!

 

From Book Closeouts:

 
 
  • The Den of Shadows Quartet by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes...got it because the cover was pretty and it was only $1.49.
  •  
  • The Awakening by Angela E. Hunt...the title reminded me of Kate Chopin's novel but this has to do with dreams haunting the main character.
  •  
  • The Accidental Santera by Irete Lazo...sounded interesting. Main character gets pulled into Santeria.
  •  
  • Blind Fall by Christopher Rice...I always wanted read something by the son of Anne Rice. Plus, it's about a Marine. Ooh Rah!
  •  
  • Illegal by Bettina Restrepo...I'm always interested in reading how people immigrate since I too immigrated to the U.S. 

 

2 comments:

  1. I've heard good things about Seraphina too. I'm waiting for my hold to come in on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a great haul! I think Seraphina looks really interesting. :D It seems to be impossible to get a copy of it here in the UK though! Enjoy them all :D

    Steph @ Stepping Out of the Page
    P.S. I'm also holding an International Giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete