Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Wild Wednesdays #10


Wild Wednesday is here and it's time to share my book hauls. Again, I was good this week so I only added two books to my pile.

My RAK Gift!

 
(Sorry for the glare) Of Love and Evil by Anne Rice...this was kindly given to me by Morgan for August's RAK giveway. This book now completes my Anne Rice collection, until the new book comes out in November ;)

 

Herbies Book Swap:


 
I dropped off three books at Herbie's (local organic store) free book swap and this caught my eye. It's three complete novels from Daphne DuMaurier. I loved the book Rebecca and I've always wanted to try her other works. I was hesitant though to pick this up because of the cover. I usually don't read books with these kinds of covers (I know...bad me).

No comments:

Post a Comment