Saturday, February 9, 2013

Know Me Better #8

This is a weekly Meme by Inspired Kathy @ I Am A Reader, Not A Writer. Each week she picks 5 questions from her authors' interview lists and has us answer them :).

This weeks questions are...


I can't live without...
Food...we're human and our bodies need food. Many of my friends go on these very special and crazy diets but I can not do these diets. I must eat!

Do you make your bed each morning?
I do my very best to make sure my bed is done every morning, but when I am running a little late for work I don't do it. This tends to happen at least twice a week.

City or Country?
I guess the city but the outside of it where the traffic and all the commotion is not happening.

Most embarrassing moment?
I won't say...just the thought of it makes me cringe.

What do you think of book trailers?
I enjoy watching book trailers. I really like the very well made ones because these are the ones that make me want to read the books even more.

 

 

8 comments:

  1. I feel like I'm the only one that would like to live in the country.
    When I'm running late I just throw everything on the bed but since I don't have a job right now, this doesn't happen often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Food, yes! That too. At first I wanted to put that I can't live without Ramin Karimloo. But that would be crazy, right? lol.
    & agreed about the book trailers. :)

    ~Stephanie @ Bookfever

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha great answers! I think I am actually going to do this one... so check me out later.

    I love your first answer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss living in a big city like I used to, but the quiet of the suburbs, where I live now, is sometimes welcome. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the word I couldn't remember yesterday: the suburbs! That's where I live.

      Delete
  5. LOL I couldn't think of my most embarrassing moments and then I read Stephanie's at Book Fever and remembered one of mine and I totally cringed too LOL check out my most embarrassing moment and let me know if yours is worse.

    My KMB post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel you on the diets. I'm currently on a reduced calorie diet since I can't exercise right now (car accident) and it's torture. I love food!

    Thanks for stopping by my knb and commenting

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my post :)
    I agree, food is a must!

    ReplyDelete