Friday, March 1, 2013

February Wrap-Up/March's Plans


Busy, busy, busy February. That's what it was for me. Luckily, I got some reading done:

  1. Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion 4 stars
  2. Life as We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer read by Beth Bauer 5 stars + heart
  3. Go the F**K to Sleep by Adam Mansbach, read by Samuel L. Jackson 5 stars
  4. Talisman of El by Alecia Stone 3 stars
  5. The Mysterious Affair at Styles by Agatha Christie 3.5 stars
  6. Showstoppers & Three Sisters by Helen Smith 3 stars
  7. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald, read by Anthony Heald 3.5 stars
 
I was able to sent out two RAKs this month to Emily @ Doodle's Book Blog and to Jenny.
 
 
I also received a RAK from CJ @ Sarcasm and Lemons:
 


So...what do I have planned for March?

  • The Grimm Chronicles Vol. 1 by Isabella Fontaine and Ken Brosky
  • The Grimm Chronicles Vol. 2 by Isabella Fontaine and Ken Brosky
  • Aura by Rebecca Lynn Talley
  • Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
  • Becoming Americana by Lara Rios
  • Bel Canto by Ann Patchett


What are you planning to read?

4 comments:

  1. Ugh! I am having a hard time getting my comments to post from my ipad! This is the third time I am writing this(and from my desktop this time!). I hope all 3 of them don't show up suddenly! If they do please delete them.

    I think you will really like Beautiful Creatures! I have the second one Beautiful Darkness ordered from the library, don't know when it will come.
    I read A Monster Calls, it was real good but not what I expected!

    Are you going to read book2 of the Life as We Knew it? "The Dead and the Gone"? I can't wait for the 4th one in Sept.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew I forgot to add a book on my list. I received the audio last week but I still haven't had the chance to listen to The Dead and the Gone.

      No, I don't see multiple postings. I hope this is a temporary glitch on your ipad. I bet it's annoying.

      Also, I've been trying to make myself read Beautiful Creatures. I've read the first 90 pages two weeks ago and stopped to get another book finished. Now I can't seem to pick it up again.

      Delete
    2. You'll like Beautiful Creatures, keep reading. It is kinda slow in the beginning.

      Yeah I can't comment at all on from my ipad. I need to figure this out. A friend of mine says she has no problems but another friend says she also can't comment from her iphone (which is basically the same thing) so i don't know.

      Delete
  2. I've added The Grimm Chronicles to my TBR, thanks to you. What do you have on tap for March?

    ReplyDelete