Monday, March 18, 2013

Teaser Tuesdays #33

 

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.



• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


 
My Teaser:

"The vision that was his wife stopped before him, and to his amazement, she dropped into a curtsy so low her forehead would have touched the dirt if not for the brim of her hat. Sebastian scowled. What the hell was she doing?" 

Page 35 from Bad Boys Ahoy! by Sylvia Day 

It's been a while since I've read a book by Sylvia Day and I'm glad to finally get the chance to do so. I tried to pick a teaser that wasn't too innapropriate (even though it made me grin, lol). Her books are not for "innocent".


19 comments:

  1. Aww this sounds like a funny one! Thank you for sharing that with me and for letting me know about my typo. Whoops!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting teaser! My teaser come from Eight Cousins by Louisa May Alcott.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Sylvia Day. She writes some amazing books. Great choice!

    My TT @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog



























    ReplyDelete
  4. This book sounds like a nice read. Enjoy!


    Visit my TT post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOh interesting tease! Haven't heard of this one!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonder what's going on here...

    Thanks for stopping by Alli's World at http://mrscaptkirk51.blogspot.com earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice teaser. I've never read anything by this author. I'll have to check her out. Check out my teasers for Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza and Rage Against the Dying by Becky Masterman. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great teaser! I've never read a Sylvia Day book, though I've heard she's great. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm wondering if she's a vision (as in a ghost) or a "vision of loveliness?" I'm curious about this one.
    My Teaser is from THE MONDAY NIGHT NEEDLEWORK & MURDER GUILD.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've not heard of the writer or the book but it sounds really fresh and spirited. Speaking of which, I LOVE the look of your blog with the amazing illustrations. Is that you???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. No, I didn't design my blog. I borrowed it from Free Backgrounds by Itkupili.

      Delete
  11. Okay so what was she doing? And why was he shocked?

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  12. That teaser made me chuckle. Nice choice. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like this teaser! She sounds... limber? Hehehe! Thanks for sharing and for stopping by! Happy Reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Um, now I'm curious. What is going on? Great teaser!

    I have a teaser up this week too, if you'd like to stop by...
    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2013/03/teaser-tuesday-155.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great teaser! Thanks for stopping by my blog ~ Fantasy Book Chick

    ReplyDelete