Monday, April 1, 2013

March Wrap-up + April's Plans


Another Month has passed by and a new one has begun. March was another busy month for me yet I hardly got anything done. I didn't continue looking for any schools to get my credential because work and dance have kept me incredibly busy. Also, I read less this month but it was still a pretty decent list:

The Grimm Chronicles Vol. 1 by Isabella Fontaine and Ken Brosky 4.5 stars
The Dead and the Gone by Susan Beth Pfeffer 4 stars (Audiobook)
The Grimm Chronicles Vol. 2 by Isabella Fontaine and Ken Brosky
Aura by Rebecca Lynn Talley 3 stars
Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl 4 stars
This World We Live In by Susan Beth Pfeffer 3 stars (Audiobook)
Flash Gold by Lindsay Buroker 3 stars


And here's a review of other things that happened in March:


For RAK, I didn't receive any books but I was able to gift books to Miki @ Lecture toute une Aventure and CJ @ Sarcasm and Lemons:


***



The wonderful ladies over @ At Random held a bookmark swap. It was exciting to participate in this. This is what I received from Jen:

My favorite is the monster bookmark. Thanks Jen!!!


My Plans for April

Okay, I plan to read more this month even though I have no idea where I'm going to find the time. Here's my list so far (which will increase):

1. Bad Boys Ahoy! by Sylvia Day (leftover from March)
2. Replacing Gentry by Julie N. Ford
3. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo

The school that I work at is currently on Spring break so I hope to get to see The Host and Beautiful Creatures in the theater. I will be most likely write a review on both movies in one post.

Also...I am super excited for this year's L.A. Times Festival of Books over at USC!!! I go to it almost every year. I can't wait to meet new authors and get my books signed!


So how was March for you? What plans do you have for April?

No comments:

Post a Comment