Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Teaser Tuesdays #60



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teaser:



"She would love to do the killing herself as the highest devotion to God. Since she couldn't, the next best thing was to watch the torture."
Wolgast Castle by Linda Bell Brighton, page 9


What an interesting read. I recommend this book for those who like historical fiction and/or are fans of witches.

Come check out my blog stop for this book and enter to win some cool prizes!!!

16 comments:

  1. She likes to kill? This definitely sounds like an interesting read.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The character that it was describing is actually a psycho.

      Delete
  2. oooh sounds good :) I have recently discovered I really do like historical fiction especially when it is mixed with paranormal stuff :)

    here is my teaser: Lash (Broken Angel #1) by LG Castillo
    http://meanwhoyouare.blogspot.com/2013/09/teaser-tuesday-24092013.html#comment-form

    Happy Reading!
    Chanzie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is based on a real woman who was burned for witchcraft. It's pretty good.

      Delete
  3. I would not want to get on her bad side.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh that sounds interesting. Thanks so much for sharing, and for stopping my TT :0)

    Linsey @ mybooksnthings.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh boy, someone is a little blood thirsty! Great teaser, thanks for sharing (:

    Here's my teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my- I hope the torture was all she was hoping for!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmm someone's a wee bit blood thirsty! I love it! Great teaser Vonnie and thanks for stopping by my Teaser Tuesday Post today :)
    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Remember, she's doing it for the name of God :/

      Delete
  8. Sounds like an interesting book! Thanks for stopping by The Quiet Girl Talks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, very intense tease! Thanks for sharing, Vonnie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah, that's an absolutely interesting teaser!

    I hope you are enjoying or enjoyed the book.

    Thank you for stopping by my post earlier and I'm sorry to be stopping by back so late.

    Happy reading!

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete