Sunday, January 5, 2014

Bout of Books 9.0: Goals

Bout of Books
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 6th and runs through Sunday, January 12th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 9.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team
What a great way to start a new year! Since my last read-a-thon, I've hardly read. I hope with this read-a-thon I'll be able to start my reading goals with a bang!

Here's what I hope I read:


For Review



Audiobooks



Other Goals
Post reviews on all finished reads
Visit 2+ participating blogs and comment
Participate in 4+ challenges



Updates (Will look like this)


Monday
Number of pages I've read today:
Number of minutes listened to today:
Books Finished:


Tuesday
Number of pages I've read today:
Number of minutes listened to today:
Books Finished:

Wednesday
Number of pages I've read today:
Number of minutes listened to today:
Books Finished:

Thursday
Number of pages I've read today:
Number of minutes listened to today:
Books Finished:

etc...

4 comments:

  1. You have a nice selection of books to work with here. I love these Bout of Books Read-A-Thons for jumpstarting my reading life again. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a good mix of genres there! I love the cover on Dragon Fire. Good luck and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete