Monday, February 2, 2015

Teaser Tuesdays #101


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


So many things are happening in my personal life that are making me look forward to the rest of 2015. However, my reads have slowed down again, but at least I'm still reading!!! :D
My Teasers:



http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51AB5fix3UL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg"The creature sank back into its haunches, poised to spring, and in that moment, Celaena came up with the most reckless and brave plan she'd ever concocted. She dropped her cape to the floor."

Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas

Yes, I'm still reading this. Though I'm taking my sweet time on it, I am highly enjoying it. 


http://i1.wp.com/www.ebooksforreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Water-so-Deep.jpg"SOMETHING WAS WRONG. Emma felt it in the dark storm raging around her."

Water So Deep by Nichole Giles

Looking forward to reading this mermaid book. My review will be up this Friday. 



What is your teaser?

3 comments:

  1. I still haven't read The Throne of Glass. This tease sounds intriguing. I'm wondering what result dropping her cape had.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice teasers! The second one has me intrigued! Mostly because I fear the ocean! I gew up watching Jaws, so I'm likely never to set foot in one! LOL!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They sound interesting!

    Mine this week is a middle-grade fantasy: http://pdworkman.com/excerpt-from-island-of-fog/

    ReplyDelete