Monday, January 4, 2016

Bout of Books 15: Day 1

Bout of Books

Bout of Books 15 has officially started! I am very excited to be participating in this read-a-thon! I missed the last one so I am highly looking forward to this one. Woop woop!!

Want to participate? Sign up here.  You have until Wednesday to sign up. 

Vonnie's Goals
  • Finish reading Afterlife by Douglas Clegg and finish listening to Second Star to the Right by Marie Alice Monroe.
  • Read at least 2 more books from TBR pile
  • Listen 2 or more audiobooks
  • Participate in at least 3 challenges

Day 1's Challenge: Introduce Yourself #insixwords

  • I am a belly dancing bookworm.  

Day 1's Progress:
Didn't go as planned since I got occupied with other things, but I was still able to get some reading done.

  • Books read: Afterlife by Douglas Clegg and Second Star to the Right by Marie Alice Monroe.
  • # of Books finished: 0
  • # of pages read: 58
  • # hours/minutes listened to: 5 hours and 37 mins
  • Total pages read: 58
  • Total hours/minutes listened to: 5 hours and 37 mins
  • Challenge(s): #insixwords

Have you joined the read-a-thon? If so, what are your goals?

4 comments:

  1. Love your six words and I am pretty sure you are the only belly dancing bookworm I know! Good luck with BoB! I am so excited for the Twitter chat and all the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is your audio so far? I haven't read or listened to Monroe's books before, but I have heard she is a good writer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am enjoying it immensely so far! I have less than 2 hours left on the audio. I should be posting a review later on today :D

      Delete