Friday, January 6, 2017

BoB: Day 4

Bout of Books 18


The Bout of Books read-a-thon is hosted by Amanda @ On a Book Bender & Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It runs from January 2nd to January 8th. "For all Bout of Books 18 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog."

Day 4

Challenge: Book Spine Poetry



"Out of Darkness,
Rain of Gold.
Latina,
Dreams of Joy"



Reading Progress 4

Pages read: 137 pages from Newes from the Dead; 0% of The Martian
Time listened: 1 hour and 35 minutes of The Winter Witch
Books finished: 1 (Newes from the Dead)
Reviews written:1 (Review here)

My Thoughts

Woo hoo!!!! I finally finished a book!!! FINALLY!
I felt better but I did not have any energy to get out of bed, so I decided to read instead. I am thrilled to cross off another book from my TBR pile. Now, I must hit my textbooks and study for my exam. :)

How did your fourth day go? 

No comments:

Post a Comment